What are cookies and what does fetchqr.com use them for?
There are two different types of cookies: session cookies and fixed cookies, also called persistent cookies. A session cookie is automatically deleted if you turn off your browser, and helps the website recognize you while you are active. In this way, it will be possible for the website to remember what you have put in your shopping cart when you move between pages, and what messages you have seen, so that you do not have to reply to the same thing several times. Fixed cookies are sent from knipik.eu and stored for a longer period of time on your hard drive. These allow the website to automatically recognize you the next time you are active on knipik.com and make the whole visit easier for you by remembering some of your previous choices and details.
You can of course visit fetchqr.com without accepting cookies, but we ask you to note that this may affect your experience on the website negatively, as functions that depend on cookies disappear.
- User data (so you don’t have to login all the time)
- Favorite location
- Set notification audio
How can I say no to cookies?
You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings in your browser. We at Fetchqr can not turn off cookies for you, but describe below how to proceed in the most common browsers:
Click on the link to get to the cookie settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu button (three vertical lines above each other, in the upper right corner of the browser) and select Settings.
- Select the panel Privacy & Security.
- Select from the small drop-down menu under History: Use custom history settings.
- Check or uncheck the boxes for your desired settings.
- Close the about: preferences page. All changes you have made are saved automatically.
Internet Explorer 11
- Select Tools in the browser (the small gear at the top right) and then Internet Options.
- Select the tab Privacy and then Advanced under the heading 'Settings'. Select your desired settings regarding cookies.
- Click OK when done.